Registration for Seminar in Communication Systems – Hot Topics in Vehicular Communication
Registrations for the seminar on communication systems in the winter term 2021/22 are now open.
This year’s seminar will focus on ‚Hot Topics in Vehicular Communication‘:
In the area of Vehicular Communication many different research topics are covered. While recent advances focus on V2X safety applications, innovative vehicular network applications and their communication requirements play an increasing role. Besides emerging V2X communication technologies, the topics of 5G and beyond-5G technologies as well as heterogeneous vehicular networking are of increased interest. This seminar will discuss recent advances in the mobility driven communication environment.
Topics will include, but are not limited to:
- Delayed Mobile Data Offloading via WLAN Connections
- Comparison and Evaluation of V2X Communications Technologies
- Vehicular Visible Light Communication
- Opportunistic Communication for Content Dissemination
- Taxonomy of Mobile Data Offloading Technologies
- Vehicular Wi-Fi Offloading in Heterogeneous Vehicular Networks: Techniques and Challenges
- Consideration of Vulnerable Road Users
- Cooperative Awareness and Sensing
- Advances in Internal Vehicular Communication
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Registration via Studon